
The view of a band.

Lead Singer Chris Smith (left) and back-up vocalist Darby Antle (right) sing off each other during the song "What Everybody Wants".
Master playing his drum solo in the song named after his book containing the lists of Doomascus songs, "Masters Notebook".
A picture from Nathan's point of view as Sound Guy.
Chris yells at the end of "Dark Side". Can you really take him seriously in plaid shorts.A show entitled "Bro-B-Q" is where I decided to take my pictures and be on stage with the band to see what they see instead of what the audience see. Since Smith assured me that there is no other experience like performing live, he insisted I be on stage with them to take pictures. It really felt like being in a band, except I was more of a prop than a musician. Credit for some of the photos goes to Nathan Zangmeister. Props for the photos and your camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment